Join the wonderful team of Redeemer Preschool!
Low ratios! COVID safety first! Full benefits! Great admin support!
Job Type: Full-time & Part-Time Positions Available
Pay: Very Competitive/Based on Experience
Located in beautiful San Rafael, Redeemer Preschool is a play-based, year-around, early childhood education program serving children ages two and a half (2.6 yrs.) through pre-kindergarten. Our program combines emergent play with teacher-directed activities to present a developmentally appropriate curriculum for the children. Our teachers are engaged in a continuous cycle of observing, guiding, learning and assessing children’s progress to ensure each child’s experience at Redeemer is rewarding and meaningful.
We are looking for a candidate that is devoted to early childhood education for our Preschool Classroom. The right candidate is able to lead the classroom and collaborate with other team members to create a joyful and stimulating environment for this specific age group.
- 100% Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 403b Retirement plan plus employer matching
- Employer Pension
- Paid Continuing Education
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- $50K in Life Insurance Policy
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Plan and implement an age-appropriate curriculum
- Conference with parents about students progress
- Follow emergency procedures and protocol
- Collaborate with teachers and the Redeemer community
- Supervising children at all times and create a safe environment
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Snack preparation
Who you are:
- Passionate about Early Childhood Education
- Warm, patient and good sense of humor
- Accommodating and Self-Starting
- Professional, on-time and reliable
- Willing to continue your education
- Able to communicate with staff and parents effectively
- Must provide TB-Test and full vaccination records including proof of Covid-19 vaccination
- 12 ECE units
- 1 + year experience working with children in a Preschool setting
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
We would like to hear from you. Please fill out this form and upload your resume.