- We believe learning is a lifelong, enjoyable, and challenging experience.
- We believe that every child is unique. We tailor our approach to each individual child’s social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- We believe that play gives children opportunities to understand their environment, interact with others in social ways, express and control emotions, and develop their imagination and creativity.
- We believe in providing activities and sensory experiences in which learning through discovery is emphasized.
- We believe that the family provides the child’s most important learning environment. Therefore, we offer education, involvement opportunities and support for the entire family.
- We believe in attracting and retaining high-quality professionals as consistency and stability of staff promotes the healthy growth of children.